If you want to go where you’ve never gone, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done. When it comes to money, don’t conform. Transform.
Introducing the TRANSFORM YOUR MONEY: CHANGE YOUR HABITS. CHANGE YOUR LIFE (E-BOOK)
What you’ll learn:
- Stewardship Defined
- The Jericho Conquest: A 7 Mission Strategy For Your Money
- 4 Functional Uses Of Money
- 4 Walls That Hold You Back From Financial Freedom
- 3 Weapons That Help You Fight For Your Financial Freedom
- 4 Crucial Steps To Making An Important Financial Decision
- 3 Decisive Reasons To Save Money
- 5 Types Of Emergency Funds
- 5 Stages Of Debt: Where Do You Stand?
- Love & Money: 3 Relational Views Of Money
- Necessary Types Of Insurance
- Important Money Stats To Consider
Most people find themselves in one of the following five positions financially:
- STRUGGLING – “Not able to make ends meet.”
- SURVIVING – “Living paycheck to paycheck.”
- STABLE – “Saving some with an emergency fund.”
- SECURE – “Saving for long-term goals.”
- SURPLUS – “More than enough.”
Where are you on the Margin Meter? Where do you desire to be? Transform your situation. Transform your money…TODAY…NOW!